We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards to enhance our website, https://drivewithcare.org/.
Conformance Status: We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so, adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG): Our goal is to conform to Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
- Ongoing Effort: Accessibility is an ongoing effort for the Safety Behind the Wheel Foundation. While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it may not be possible in all areas of the website.
Feedback and Assistance: We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://drivewithcare.org/. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our site:
- Contact Information: For any inquiries or if you need assistance, please contact us at [contact information]. We aim to respond to feedback within a reasonable timeframe.
- Alternative Formats: Upon request, we will provide information on our website in alternative formats to accommodate users with disabilities.
- Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology: https://drivewithcare.org/ is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
- Technical Limitations: Some areas of our website may not fully comply with all accessibility standards at all times. We are aware of some portions of the website where we need to improve accessibility.
Modification of This Statement: We may update this Accessibility Statement from time to time to reflect feedback and changes in guidelines. Changes will be posted on this page.
Commitment to Accessibility: The Safety Behind the Wheel Foundation is committed to making our website’s content accessible and user-friendly to everyone. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this site, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please contact us. We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our users and our overall accessibility policies.